ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

November 28, 2011

Catching my time for you......

Salam......

Really....my time is like running away from me, and I have to catch for it...
Especially time for blogwalking, reading readers and of course, posting mine...

Currently I'm working..and my job doesn't allow me to do all these kind of stuffs I did before, usually, frequently...

Luckily my bb is supporting me...

But like leaving a shout out on sb is kinda. 'susah' sikit la...

So friends, sorry if I didn't shout for you in sb/cb for so long..
I do keep reading some of yours, and tried to leave some comments..

Trust me you are all still have some space inside my head,heart and mind...but time doesn't have enough spare pulak...

Keep in touch..!!!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 comments:

Mr.Superman said...

take ur time. :)

mama aini said...

takpe mama faham..he2x..apapun thanks dear..

ch000tz said...

heheheheheh dia yang busy sebenarnyerrrr heheheh :p
kami2 tetap disini :D selaluuueeee

xoxo