ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

March 26, 2009

me vs chocs & cheese......




it's
all
about
my
head...




  1. last morning i had my breakfast with a choc bun + milo
  2. the afternoon i had a piece of mini cadburry (sbb mkcik baazar sains tu tkde duet syiling nk pulgkn bile ak beli mineralwater..so,die suh ak amek choc!)
  3. the night,i had another cup of milo

then,the results is here = a 3days nonstop headache..

huh!i had to stop eating choc n cheese for a while as it might trigger my migraine again..hate this!hate this!!!!i dooooo~~loooveee choc n cheeesseeee...waaaa...how could this be..so cruell to meeee~~~i want choc!iwant choc!i want it!iwant it!!!!!


2 comments:

abangfaizul said...

dah tau sakit pantang2 la skit cik kak oi... hape la die ni...

cLovErX said...

ala....dah name cekelatttt tuuuu... siape leh tahannn..goyahhh imannn~~~~