ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

May 10, 2009

rise of the silent honey

before that..wait..did i mention i am a honey??haha..ignore it pals... okay...n i admit i was in a cave past few weeks..yes it's a semester break but i do sit for a subject this break (an action play-safe maybe..) n apparently my next step to do part-time at Palma Hotel (my workplace before i get letter from UM) is doubling my "buzy"ness...so tiring la.no enuff time to surfing like before. i tried to be available here n i'll try my best as possible..

No comments: