ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

May 18, 2009

the day the "body" stood still...

my class started today...

getting off from bed @ 5 in the dawn...only to find that my head struck me..arrgghhh!! had 2 ignore it... 2 b honest, i'm not a real morning person.not an early riser...the idea to get up before the crack of dawn appealed to me few at a time...(only when i have smthng really2 important or i did qiamullail)

i refuse to let ayah send me.the federal highway might killing his eyes and finish off his patience when he stuck in the traffic jam there.

so i had to take a bus from ayah's office for MidValley,then take another to LRT Stesen Universiti so i could take another one for UM. 3 buses in the morning....(wow..how entertained myself!!)

fortunately i could ride KLRapid bus.a ticket u get can be use for a whole day but differ by the T = 'tempatan' (for rm1) and U = 'utama' (for rm2).the bus from ayah's office is U,and the bus from Midvalley to LRT, LRT to UM is T. so i spend rm2+rm1=rm3 in the morning, n the T ticket is available for my going back home-way.i took KTM Komuter from MidValley to Nilai. though it took approx 1hour to get to Nilai...with my iPod n my NewMoon...i definitely can bear.
so,the rm3+rm4.70(ktm's ticket from MidValley to Nilai) +rm1(bus rate to my home) = rm8.70 i did spend for a day....

is this i have to go trough everyday after the semester break??!!...better to put the imagine aside first. good luck for myself..n wish that i could find new apartment before the break ends...(as if my mom allow me...sigh~~~)




No comments: