ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

January 1, 2011

so she flown away . . . . . .

salam...
today's things to do : on the first list :
sending my sis to KLiA for her fly to Bintulu..

so, maybe we'll see each other for another 7 months later...
what??
think it might be the longest period for the time being...
the most important is, be well there, health and attitude...

she's the one in pinky-black... so membesar than me isn't she??
don't mad at me!!! lalala....
Selamat Belajar..and All the Best


and this means : ME ALSO GOT TO PREPARE FOR BALiK UM SOON !!!
aaaaaaaaa . . . . . . so benci... takpuas cuti lagi. . . . . .

No comments: