ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

August 13, 2010

~~H.o.M.E.s.c.H.w.e.E.e.T.t.h.O.m.E~~

yezza....
me : BACK :to : my : HOME mode!!!!!!

Syukur ALHAMDULiLLah i could be at my home today~~
im grateful that i still be given time to "berbuka" with my family...

even 1 member is missing here...my sis who's still at Bintulu.. (she might be had have her "buka" at this time)
yuuhuuu..INTAN~~don't be jealous~~wakakaka....

well Intan..don't blame me...
I'm having nice buka with mama n ayah yoo~~~daaa....

No comments: