ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

June 29, 2009

a Letter for her...
in the time she read this..this post might be few weeks or a months old..
(it's hard to find CC in bintulu..n the hostel might have bad signal for wi-fi)

she's my bestfriend, she's my supporter...she's the one who had make a step beyond her journey of her life...she had to take the step that the step will later take her to the place she will be known as one of her dreams..i left here apart from me,with a hope...a hope that my parent lend on her too...

dear sis..the best of luck there and loads of my prayers for you...may ur dreams will come true...

may we meet later Bintulu...

No comments: