ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

June 26, 2009

the end head-breaking exam...n going to bintulu ....


back from UM...all along the road my ears were overloaded by Michael Jackson's song..some station might wanna make tribute for him...( i wonder wut was it like the times of Elvis Presley's , James Brown's or Marylin Monroe's mourn..hurmm)

next morning i'll be on my flight for bintulu..chasing mom,dad n my sisters there..sobb..sobb.. leaving me here alone~~not fair! ( act, i was the one reason let me left by myself...)--> my final for short-sem was this afternoon..tough one...but with the lect's smile makes my heart mealted~~~enuff to make me forget about how hard the questions were...[grinnedd...]

n i wish i'll pass this paper so that i won't bother the lect to see my face again next sem :) :) :) aminnnn........

No comments: