ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

December 14, 2008

GeNTiNG
Yea!!!that was my expression when my mom decided to go to Genting Highland Resort on this school holiday..it's been ages ago when the last time my foot stepped on there...in primary skool i think (whooaaa~~so reasonable to be so-over excited!! :D )
me and Ally!!!!!

chelsea huh??ehek!


choc at Beryl's choc wonderlnd

fun!

front of Beryl's choc wonderland

this was when the last day, waiting for going home..and i couldn't let them go~~owh my happiness in Genting...

No comments: