ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

July 24, 2011

I'll Be Right Next To You...


Salam....
it's been ages since last post... a lil bit busy recently..
but with this little time i have here...let me spare for sharing with you this such sweet songs
that make me feel wanna put it as my wedding song ;)


........
One day when the sky is falling,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you
........


No comments: