ain't a fairytale. . . .

We live to learn, and learn to live.... Life is not a fairytale, nor a princess story... Even after thousand times been deceived.. The greatest point is where we able to stand up from fallen apart...

=d owner=

My photo
heart..starves as well as bodies..give us ROSES..give us bread..--and give me SALMON d most!!--

July 7, 2009

pitypityme......
new sem jz started

wut a long-lousy-wretched-troubled days i had....wi-fi were not available around our college...sh*t..

college registration was last sundayarrived at 8.15 a.m....only to get Azai at the end of queue(hell..when did they started make the line?b4 the dawn??i guess)

n we got the same level as last sem...but diff room..level 4 again.n again the stairs will be our companion, doubling the exhausting value day of lectures..

shopped 4 a few needs @Midvalley..OMG..my only speechable words to azai ..."is it New Year??or r' we going to celebrate Hari Raya??"

n little did remind me..awal bulan...masuk gaji.patutler.fuuhh..tp mmng sesaakkkkk mcm tin sardin!!! sampai shopping cart kat Tesco pn habes!!


to double my bad day..my parking ticket was LOST!!!....believe me that's the only last bad thing on earth u'd expect to happen on you!!ouhh...how sad myface u could see when handed rm50 for the penalty..argghhh!!!!!!


felt like wanna smash my brains onto d wall.....


but that was not the ending of my "bad omen" suffer......


my phone was broken...........................................................................................n that's all i could say....couldn't tell how much i....owh...i.........................................................................................

im mobileless.....

blowed!!!!

(wi-fi kat kolej mcm ***** so me posted at fac aite now....)

No comments: